Re-Elect Jay Rodne Representative, 5th District
Welcome to the Web site. And, thanks for wanting to learn more about my vision for the 5th Legislative District. My priorities include:
- Restore fiscal responsibility in Olympia
- Reduce taxes on families and small businesses
- Build a world-class education system to ensure our kids' future success
- Reduce regulatory burdens on businesses for job growth and economic development
- Commit to a priorities-based state budget
I'm fortunate to be on several Washington State House committees that coincide with many of my legislative priorities: Transportation, local government and judicial. These issues affect everyone in the state so it’s important that I can help shape our legislative destiny by working on these committees.
You are encouraged to explore the rest of my Web site. Please, contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Jay Rodne was appointed to fill the seat vacated by Representative Cheryl Pflug in 2004 when she moved to the State Senate. He was elected to represent the 5th Legislative District in 2006, and re-elected in 2008 and 2010.
Serving as a Marine Reserve officer, attorney, and community leader, Jay has lived in Snoqualmie Valley since 1999 and has been continuously involved in community, city, regional, and state civic leadership. He has seen active duty in both the 1991 Persian Gulf War and the current Iraq War.